Information regarding our approach to vaccinations and other non-emergency procedures during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Due to increasing Coronavirus infections in the area, we are not currently accepting clients into the building at this time. You will be asked to phone us when you arrive and we will collect your pet from you and discuss any symptoms. We will then take your pet into the practice to be examined by the vet and any findings will be discussed with you.
We have COVID-19 safety practices in place - ensuring a safe environment for our clients
The following safety measures are in place:
• Please ensure you wear a face covering at all times on our premises and adhere to
social distancing guidelines.
• If we are operating an open door policy we will only accept 1 person per pet.
• Please use hand hygiene stations when entering the building.
• Our preferred payment option is by card or over the phone.
• We may on occasion be operating a closed-door policy but our team will provide
clear instruction on what to do with your pet when you arrive.
• Vunerable customers can still request a video consultation.
• Flea and Worming medications can be obtained by telephoning your local practice.
• If you are self-isolating or experiencing any symptoms please DO NOT visit the
practice and reschedule or book an alternative video or telephone consultation.
This is a difficult time for us all but we are proud to offer our best care to your pets and to support our local community.
Please remember that way we need to work under COVID 19 takes longer and we are all doing our best. We all want to make sure that we can treat our patients the way they need to be treated.
Please contact us if you have any questions and keep an eye on our website and our Facebook accounts for any further updates.
We thank you for your support during this difficult time.
Lockwood Veterinary Group